While nearing the completion of this year, I reflected on what has happened on my life during its course. I was amazed on how blessed I am as I recalled back the events of this year. How precious the life is- that is one of the focuses of my reflections this year. Life just come and go so we must need to embrace every moment that comes each day.
A three-legged stool:
- each leg relies on each other for strength;
- on top of the stool is a space for a comfortable sitting;
- equal footing for each leg to stand in balance and in harmony;
- each leg's brace provides support and strength as the three of them intertwined with each other
- we need support system such as each other, family, friends, relatives, community etc. Alongside with this, there is a responsibility to nurture and constantly check the stability of each one;
- we can't stand being on our own. We need others to journey with us especially in the fulfillment of our dreams and aspirations. We need each other for life's check and balance;
- we provide space for others so as to feel comfortable with us;
- we need to mutually show equal footing. As such, we are invited to render due respect to others notwithstanding any differences in terms of race, status, gender, age, and any other differences.